£30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Are you a Structural Engineer based in Bristol?
An exciting and vibrant multi-discipline consultancy are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their busy team at their office in Bristol. As the Structural Engineer you will have the opportunity to work on exciting and bespoke projects throughout the UK. Projects vary in both the domestic and commercial sectors and can range up to £12m in value.
Established ten years ago, the company has grown consistently and is on course to double in its size next year. The team work from a modern and vibrant office in Bristol and there is a fun yet professional atmosphere. Flexible and forward-thinking, offering training and support where needed, this is a consultancy that invests in their staff.
What's on offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £35,000 per annum
* Annual Bonus
* Flexible working
* 25 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays
* Pension contribution of 3% in addition to the company contribution of 5%
* Support towards Chartership
* Diverse projects
* Modern office
* Parking Permit
What you will be able to offer as the new Structural Engineer:
* A Degree or a Master's Degree in Structural Engineering
* A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Structural Engineer
* Good literacy with Revit, TEDDS and other design packages
* Knowledge of timber frame design
For more information please speak with Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127.