Structural Technician (Contract) - Nr Bradford
£32.00 - £34.00 per hour (Contract)
Bradford, West Yorkshire
We are delighted to be working with a small, long established and highly successful structural engineering consultancy based in West Yorkshire. They have asked us to help them find a Structural Technician to join their friendly and close knit team on a full time, contract basis.
A significant proportion of the work undertaken is for domestic clients on projects ranging in size from small to large.
The successful candidate will be required to join a busy team involved with buildings structures design for clients across Yorkshire and beyond. Working in support of, and under guidance of, senior design staff, you will assist in preparing design specifications a variety of projects. This will involve assisting in the production of design drawings using AutoCAD.
* Minimum HNC/HND qualified in structural Engineering,
* Between 2-3 years of experience in structural design working to UK standards,
* Must be competent at using AutoCAD,
* Be familiar with working to company CAD standards with experience of working to BIM Level 2 desirable,
* Confidence in working within a team, being able to actively contribute to providing design solutions,
* You will need to be able to work under minimal supervision and should have a positive outlook on further training and development of your technical skills.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If this role is of interest please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham to apply.