Stuctural Modelling Technician
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our key clients, a high-profile global engineering firm. They are looking for an experienced Structural Modelling Technician to join their team in London.
As a member of the project team you will be responsible for ensuring that the Project BIM Execution Plan is adhered to and that all related BIM activities are carried out as instructed.
* Work with minimal supervision in defined areas of responsibility;
* Direct and supervise other technician activities as required,
* Ensure company and/or project specific standards are adhered too and standard methods and procedures are followed;
* Responsibility for checking the quality and accuracy of own and others' work;
* Responsibility for meeting agreed deadlines;
* Representing the team/group/profession/discipline at external meetings.
* Proficient in the use of Revit, Navisworks and AutoCAD;
* Minimum of 4 years' experience of BIM/Revit within the structural engineering sector,
* Familiar with 3rd party BIM applications including but not limited to Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks and 3 D Studio Max,
* A desire to learn and a willingness to adapt,
* Self-motivated and actively demonstrates a positive approach towards work .
You will be responsible for checking quality and accuracy of the work produced by more junior members of the team, ensuring schemes are delivered within tight deadlines.
The successful Structural Modelling Technician will be expected to present a professional and positive attitude and a proactive approach to their work and evidence a desire to succeed.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120