£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (Permanent)
If you are a CAD Technician that feels undervalued and stuck under a glass ceiling, then this might be the role you deserve.
Our client has a history of internal promotions and organic growth where it is not uncommon for CAD technicians to take up more senior roles or transition into engineers.
Our client puts its staff first with industry leading training and support.
They are also considered market leaders for the projects that they deliver on a frequent basis.
As a CAD Technician you will have a large involvement in both new build and refurbishment projects from conception to end delivery and you will become an integral member of the established design team based in Glasgow.
SO, WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Prepare structural drawings and documents in line with company standards
* Ensure adherence to standard procedures and document controls
* Act as Document controller in use of file sharing systems such as BIM
* Assist, support and develop junior staff
* Liaise with clients and members of the design team to ensure that projects are completed to the highest possible standards and to brief
WHAT YOULL NEED
* HNC in Civil Engineering or equivalent
* Experience working with AutoCAD
* Working knowledge of Tekla/ Revit is advantageous
* 31 Days annual leave
* Company Pension
* Bi-annual performance related bonus
* Death in service scheme
* Income protection
* Agile working options
* Mental health first aiders
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!