£24,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is supporting a key player in the Civil & Structural market in their efforts to recruit a Structural Technician to their office in Glasgow.
This role is best suited to a Technician with a minimum of 3/4 years' experience working for another consultancy on building structures projects in the UK.
* Prominent brand in the Scottish buildings market
* Multiple offices with over 50 staff
* Varied projects up to £100M+ but equally lots of smaller complex developments
* Strong BIM capabilities and great training on offer for beginner/intermediate level Revit users
* HNC/HNC qualified in Civil Engineering, CAD or related
* Ideally 3 or 4 years as a minimum working for another consulting engineer in the UK
* Exposure to different types of development and various construction materials
* Ideally you will have had some exposure to Revit, although those without will still be considered carefully
* £24,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Beyond the basic salary and benefits offered, this is a chance to join a consultancy that genuinely cares for their work force. Professional and personal development is strongly supported with great CPD material at your fingertips.
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.