CAD Technician - Building & Construction
£20,000 - £26,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
We are now supporting a national contractor who specialise in the temporary works market as they look to recruit a CAD Technician to their office in Glasgow.
Our client is renowned for their design capabilities but offer a full scope of service from design through to fabrication and installation.
They have worked on some of the largest developments in the UK and with a solid pipeline of work, it's a great time to join them.
* You should be comfortable using AutoCAD
* Experience using Revit would be an advantage but not essential as training is offered
* Keen to learn and challenge yourself
* Strong communicator able to liaise with various departments internally
You do NOT need temporary works experience…
You could be coming from a general construction CAD role, structural engineering, fabrication and similar sector - our client offers an excellent training scheme which will ensure you receives the appropriate support entering this new market.
* £20,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
* 7% matched pension
* Private healthcare & life assurance
* Flexible working
* Multiple flexible benefits
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Nick Grayston, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Nick will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to the client.
**We don't advertise all our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Nick to find out about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.