Senior Civil Technician
€45,000 - €55,000 per annum (Permanent)
If you are a Civil Technician that feels undervalued and underappreciated, don't worry.
You are not alone.
I am currently recruiting for an employee focused engineering consultancy that has a track record of investing in their staff.
The company has a current headcount of 300 members of staff and counting.
Thanks to their excellent CPD programmes and support a large percentage of the workforce hold professional qualifications and as a result they attract large clients and top engineering talent. With a low staff turnover, you can expect internal promotion and regular salary reviews.
THE ROLE WILL SUIT YOU IF YOU HAVE:
* Comfortable with AutoCAD
* Familiar with road/drainage design
* Working towards EngTech status
SO, WHAT WILL YOU DO DAY TO DAY?
As a Civil Technician you will be responsible for carrying out draughting on a range of civil engineering projects including:
* Public realm/streetscape
* Site development works associated with building projects
YOU WILL ALSO:
* Represent the company when meeting with clients, architects and other third parties
* Design preliminary layouts with the support of a project engineer
* Control the drawing process (record issues, manage RFI's, filing and general project admin)
* €45,000 - €55,000 (Experience dependant)
* Pension Scheme
* Social events
* Support and vocational training
* Cycle to work scheme
Our client invests heavily in the development of their people. Various internal seminars are offered along with external training, 121 mentorship and personal development orientated support.