This is an opportunity to work for a progressive company with a strong proven background in renewable energy systems, waste process solutions and heavy industrial plant and machinery. This ia a great opportunity for someone that wants a stable and progressive career.
About the Role
An opportunity has arisen within the Production department for a Fabricator Welder. The role is both interesting and varied, candidates will be expected to work on their own or as part of a small team and always in a safe and efficient manner.
* Primarily candidates will fabricate and weld our range of precision engineered products.
* Welding duties for Mig and Tig for mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
* Work from drawing phase to end finished product.
To be considered for the role you will have
* At least 3 years previous experience as a fabricator welder; with experience in manufacturing medium to heavy engineered mild steel and stainless-steel products
* Experience using MMA and MiG and TiG processes to a high-quality level
* Must be experienced at reading and working from engineering drawings
For a confidential chat call Dominique Wilson on 01726 726 139.