£45,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Due to continuous wins in the Lowestoft area, Conrad Consulting are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Manager to join an award winning house-builder on a permanent basis.
This house-builder have an exceptional reputation and take pride on delivering high quality homes.
About your role:
* You will be expected to manage and maintain the H&S our clients policies and procedures.
* You will be in charge of the entire construction cycle to ensure all deadlines are met and the development is built to Company and NHBC standards.
* You will have full responsibility for material coordination, site presentation, cost control and all health and safety issues.
* Ensure that all work is completed within a timely manner.
* Black or white CSCS card
* NVQ Level 3 or 4 in Site Management
* Keen to grow within a highly-reputed company
* Exceptional customer-facing skills
If you have the right experience for the above role, please contact Zoe at Conrad Consulting.