£45,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a house-builder who have projects local to the Lowestoft, Suffolk area.
This developer have established a reputation for building high-quality homes for over 30 years and due to this, their team are expanding.
Your role as a Site Manager:
* You will be responsible for the health and safety across the site ensuring everybody on site is following the companies policies and procedures.
* You will build and maintain strong relationships with sub-contractors.
* You will manage the sub-contractors ensuring deadlines are met.
* You will ensure that work is completed within the budget.
* You will have the responsibility for ordering and scheduling materials.
* You will hold a SMSTS and CSCS Card
* You will hold a First Aid at Work
* You will have 4+ years experience as a Site Manager
* Full UK Driving Licence
If you have the right experience for the above role, please contact Zoe at Conrad Consulting.