Site Manager (Construction)
£40,000 - £55,000 per annum + Car Vehicle / Allowance + Add Bens (Permanent)
South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Conrad Consulting is currently supporting one of the leading construction companies to source a Site Manager.
The successful candidate will get to work on a number new build projects, across various sectors, throughout the UK.
As Site Manager, you will report regularly into the Project Manager, on day to day matters, whilst carrying out other activities, such as:
* Ensuring projects are running on time and within budget
* Monitoring and controlling staffing
* Taking full ownership of agreed construction programmes
* Liaise with internal and external teams, ie. Contractors, clients etc…
* Manage all health and safety roles and ensure compliance with statutory policies and regulations.
* At least 3 years' professional and relevant experience as a Site Manager
* Significant experience over a range of engineering topics - With structural steelwork experience being advantageous
* Proven track record of delivering projects successfully, across various sectors
* CSCS Card (Site Manager Level), First Aid at Work certificate & SMSTS all must be valid
*With several key projects spread across the UK, you will be expected to travel from time to time.
On offer for the Site Manager - Construction:
This position offers a package of up to £55k depending on experience.
Company benefits package includes pension, healthcare, life assurance and a range of other benefits.
If this position sounds of interest or you would like to get in touch with me for a confidential conversation about the market, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Matthew Gilchrist