Up to £42,000 per annum + +benefits (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join an award-winning specialist builders based in North Norfolk.
This client is looking for a candidate that has a stable work history and somebody who posses strong customer facing skills.
About you and your role as a Site Manager:
* Ensure the Health and Safety guidance is adhered to
* Communicate with Project Managers regularly
* Ensure all stakeholders are considered at the beginning and throughout projects to completion
* Monitor and review the quality of all works on site
* Always think ahead and being organised
* Liaise with contractors to ensure their availability to attend site when required
* Ensure all materials are ordered by the Buyer in time to meet programme requirements
* Manage client expectations
* Manage PPE requirement
* Willing to work weekends
* Have a First Aid Certification
* Have a 5 day SMSTS Qualification
* Company car
* Company pension
* On-site parking
If you would be interested in discussing the above role further, please contact Zoe at Conrad Consulting.