Site Manager | Residential
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
About the Company
My client is a family run high-end residential builder located in Norfolk, they pride themselves on quality and all of their properties are built to a very high standard. Due to continuous growth they are looking for an experience Site Manager to join their team.
About the Role
As a Site Manager you will be responsible for:
* Oversee daily on-site operations
* Coordinate employee schedules, ensuring adequate coverage
* Enforce all workplace policies and procedures
* Coordinate training and professional development activities for employees
* Maintain and adhere to departmental budget
* Approve project plans
* Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner
* Track and monitors project progress, adhering to prearranged standards
* Ensure compliance across the work site
* Review all project contracts before submitting to management
* Manage sub-contractors to ensure all deadlines are met
To be considered for the role:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience as a residential site manager
* Strong communication skills with good interpersonal and influencing skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel) etc.
* SMSTS and First Aid
* Experience in running developments with over 400 plots
Apply now or contact Dominique on 01728 726 120 for a confidential chat.