Site Manager - Cladding/Building Envelopes
£38,000 - £45,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is currently working with an industry renowned specialist sub-contractor who are continually winning repeat contracts with tier 1 contractors due to the high quality product they bring to the market.
This is your chance to work on and contribute to some of the highest valued projects across the country. The current orderbook of contracts recently secured has our client guaranteed work for the next 5-6 years
They are now looking to recruit a Site Manager to join their team who comes from a strong cladding background and who will ideally have experience of managing/delivering key building envelope projects also. You will come with an in-depth knowledge of the various aspects of cladding to include Metsec, render, SFS, curtain walling and proprietary systems.
What are you responsible for?
* Management of the day to day running of exterior/cladding package on the main contractors site
* Accountability for personnel on site, including site employees and sub-contractors and overall responsibility for the successful delivery of package.
* Constantly Liaise with client on site and represent the company at progress and update meetings.
* Delivering the brief provided by the client whilst ensuring high standards in health and safety and budget control.
* Ensuring satisfactory commercial performance of the contract
* Client satisfaction with work delivered
* Make sure project runs on or ahead of programme at all times
What are we looking for?
* Extensive cladding or building envelope experience
* Stable employment history
* MUST hold a minimum HNC in a construction related degree
* Main contracting background would be very advantageous
* Client facing and confident managing client relationships from a sub-contractor perspective
* At least 5 years management experience (Assistant Site Manager positions will be considered)