Senior Site Manager
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum (Permanent)
City of London
This is an opportunity to work for the Main construction contractor on a hotel project based in Central London. Within this role you will work alongside a small team of site-based colleagues reporting to the Construction Director.
Our client is looking for someone who can build positive working relationships between colleagues and sub-contractors to deliver construction excellence.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Oversee the M&E and interior Fit-out managers
* Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective manner
* Prepare budget based on scope of work
* Track project costs to meet budget
* Arrange and attend meetings with construction director
* Organise and attend site meetings
* Prepare and review drawings and specifications
* Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers
* Measure project performance
Experience & Qualifications:
* Minimum 10 years of site management related experience
* Experience within a hotel or hospital construction environment
* Qualified as an Architect, Interior designer of engineer
* Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Construction recruiter, Daniel Horton, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.