Site Manager - Curtain Wall Project - Brighton
£45,000 - £47,000 per annum + 22 Days A/L, £5K Car Allowance, Mileage (Permanent)
The Role and Project
Our client is in need of a Site Manager to be permanently based on a hospital project in Brighton.
The project is a large hospital redevelopment near the Brighton Marina and is a third of the way through with 18 months to go.
The package consists of £8M worth of curtain walling and windows.
In your role as Site Manager you will be reporting directly into the Head of Operations and be in consistent liaison with the main contractors Project Manager and other sub-contractors on site. You must be able to apply your knowledge of façade systems effectively and be a good problem solver.
Our client is currently very busy with work in the Brighton area and are therefore looking for someone to join the business with a view of staying for a long time.
They are £25M annual turnover façade contractor who originally started life as a window installation company but have since grown to become a reputable name in the industry.
Furthermore, this company pride themselves on their treatment of their staff and look to develop and help progress individuals in their career as best they can.
Due to the size of the package to our client and the demands of the project the right candidate MUST fit the following criteria.
* You must be working for a façade contractor and have a good knowledge of a variety of façade systems especially curtain walling and windows.
* You must currently be in a Site Managers position
* You must have a stable employment history
* You must have a robust personality and not shy away from getting stuck in
* You must be confident in your communication skills.
* £45K - £47K
* 22 Days Annual Leave (+ Bank Holidays)
* £5K Car Allowance
* Mileage expensed back
* Opportunity to join a company who will look after you