£33,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Conrad has an exciting opportunity for a Site Foreman/ Agent with a difference. We are pleased to be working in partnership with a growing SME Construction business in Norwich.
This established company has gone from strength to strength since being founded and has grown to having a very established work force with further plans for growth in place. Due to their continued success and expanding business they are now seeking to employ a hands-on Site Foreman to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with good residential construction experience who has an interest in sustainability and new residential build technology to join an award-winning business.
The successful candidate will use their construction experience in a challenging, fast paced and growing business to support the delivery of modular residential units which are installed locally and nationally. This role presents an opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, fast moving company and apply your experience to manage the construction works in their growing factory and at various site locations
Main Tasks / responsibilities:
* Co-ordinate and supervise all the daily activities of all factory construction workers and subcontractors ensuring the projects run to schedule and current time frames
* Supervise and oversee the manufacture of the modular units, ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with the senior management team and the wider business to monitor each projects progress and costs
* Oversee delivery of units to sites at varied locations throughout the country
* Maintaining safety protocols and carry out regular inspections, ensuring factory and site safety, additionally ensuring all employees and subcontractors comply to new Covid-19 protocols
* Review all manufacturing / architectural drawings and details to ensure they are to standard and correct
* Updating programmes and generating new progress reports
* Maintaining all quality control procedures for each project
* Be confident in resolving any problems as and when they arise, finding ways to prevent reoccurrence whilst putting new measures in place
The successful candidate will ideally have:
* Experienced Site Foreman who has residential timber frame construction experience
* SMSTS Certified
* Outstanding organisation, planning and prioritising skills
* Process and performance driven able to carry out tasks competently and professionally within determined time scales and financial budgets
* will be strong communicator, who is able to communicate with all teams and staff
* Must be Computer literate
This is a great opportunity for a Site Foreman / Agent looking to use their experience in an exciting way and join an experienced business which over time will offer a great chance to progress and develop further.
For information on this role please contact Stuart Allsopp at Conrad on 01728 726120