£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with a well-known UK wide civil engineering contractor who, due to a number of exciting projects in 2019, are looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer on a permanent basis.
This an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic organisation who have a wide-ranging portfolio of infrastructure, water, wind farm and investment projects.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Managing setting out information from technical drawings
* Complete accurate setting out works prior to site work commencing
* Oversee daily operational activity onsite including managing sub-contractors
* Work closely with the Senior Engineer
* Provide clear information to all operatives on site to ensure timely completion of work
* Carry out regular site surveys
* Ensure all relevant site paperwork is accurately completed and recorded
* Help to maintain client relationships and keep them updated with project progress
* Maintain Health & Safety on site at all times
My client is looking for someone who has/can demonstrate the following:
* Minimum HND in Civil Engineering
* At least 5 years' experience in a similar role preferably with a main contractor
* Fully adept using engineering instruments
* Extensive civils background
* A positive attitude and strong work ethic
* Be willing to travel
This is fantastic chance to join a renowned contractor who in return are offering a fantastic salary and benefits package.