£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with a UK wide civil engineering contractor who are looking for a Senior Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic organisation who have a wide-ranging portfolio of infrastructure, water, wind farm and investment projects to name but a few.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
* Ensure accurate setting out and dimensional control within specified tolerances
* Accurately deliver site set up and setting out as per technical drawing
* Effectively manage all direct staff and sub-contractors working on the project
* Ensure project runs to budget/programme
* Project programme must be finalised and distributed to supply chain in advance of project commencing
* Ensure client/supply chain is kept updated with progress via regular detailed reports
THis position would suit someone who comes from an extensive civils background and is confident in their technical/operational ability and has the management skills necessary to boost productivity and keep projects moving.
My client is looking for someone who has/can demonstrate the following:
* Degree educated in Civil Engineering
* At least 5-10 years' experience in a similar role preferably with a main contractor
* Extensive civils background
* A strong leader able to motivate others to drive projects forward
* Able to communicate effectively with staff and stakeholders at all levels
* Have a sound technical understanding of construction phase plans and programmes
* A positive attitude and strong work ethic
* Have a passion for construction
This is fantastic chance to join a renowned contractor who in return are offering a fantastic salary and benefits package.