Senior Transport Planner
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits Package & Progression (Permanent)
A multi discipline consultancy in Central London is looking to recruit a Senior Transport Planner due to a number of recent project wins. Our client is currently working on a range of development planning projects across London and the home counties. The ideal candidate will be degree educated, together with having at least 4 years' experience working as a Transport Planner within an engineering consultancy.
* Recent experience preparing Transport Assessments, Transport Statements, Travel Plans & Transport Strategies
* Knowledge of ARCADY, PICADY and LinSig, AutoCAD is advantageous, though not essential
* Good knowledge of DMRB and Manual for Streets
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to mentor junior team members
You will be joining a consultancy with a fantastic reputation within the industry. You will be rewarded with a generous salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to progress within the company. Please get in touch with Shawn Pearce from Conrad Consulting for more information.