Senior Transport Planner
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is an established specialist planning consultancy based in Maidstone and they are looking to recruit a Senior Transport Planner to join the transport team in their busy office on a full time permanent basis.
You will be joining a talented team who are working on a full range of transport planning services across the UK.
* To lead small to medium projects from inception to completion,
* Support Directors in major schemes,
* Attend client meetings and liaise with external consultants,
* Train and mentor Graduate Transport Planners
* A masters degree in transport planning would be desirable but is not essential,
* A minimum of 3 years' experience as Transport Planner in either public or private sectors,
* Knowledge and experience of relevant software packages: TEMPre, ARCADY, PICADY, LinSig, TRICS and Excel,
* A member of a relevant professional body e.g. CIHT, CILT is desirable but not essential,
* A full UK driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a consultancy who enjoy an excellent reputation with both their clients and employees. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham from Conrad Consulting.