Senior Transport Planner
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
A successful consultancy in Hemel Hempstead is ready to go through their next phase of growth, leaving them to require a Senior Transport Planner. Our client provides their expert services to both public and private sector clients.
As an experienced transport planner your duties will include:
* Preparing transport assessments, travel plans and other technical reports to an excellent standard
* Liaise with clients, stakeholders and external teams
* Undertake transport capacity modelling using industry standard software e.g. PICADY, ARCADY and LinSig
* Produce traffic flow diagrams
* Preliminary highway and junction layout design
* Mentor and train junior team members
The successful candidate will have a degree in a relevant subject, together with at least 4 years' experience within a relevant role. Previous experience undertaking most of the above is preferred. Please call Shawn from Conrad Consulting for more information.