Senior Transport Planner
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum + plus excellent career progression (Permanent)
Do you have the ambition to work for one of the region's highest regarded independent transport planning and infrastructure consultancies? Take your career to the next level by reading on about this fantastic new Transport Planner role and the associated benefits.
As part of an organic growth plan, an excellent opportunity has been created for a skilled and ambitious Transport Planner to take on a fantastic new role at this practice's dynamic design office in Basingstoke
On offer for you as the new Senior Transport Planner:
* Starting salary up to £45,000 per annum, with regular reviews
* Private healthcare
* 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Exposure to a diverse project portfolio
* Genuine career progression
* Investment in your professional development from the top level
The project portfolio ranges from Masterplanning & Urban Design, to Junction modelling/design & expert witness services, so you'll be exposed to a diverse range of projects from day one!
This is also the opportunity to work for an employer who are keen to invest in their staff. Their staff turnover is incredibly low, and career progression is placed in high regard as they continue to develop the practice further.
What you'll bring as the new Senior Transport Planner:
* Minimum five years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
* Relevant bachelor's degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Ideally a Master's degree, although not essential
* Knowledge of strategic planning
* Demonstrable experience in the use of ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG
This is a genuine opportunity to join a rapidly-growing consultancy who are experiencing a fantastic period of growth across several key sectors, so why not get involved by speaking to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 126136 for more information on this unique new role.