Senior Transport Planner
£36000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits Package (Permanent)
City of London
A specialist planning consultancy in Central London is looking to expand their current team due to an increased project pipeline. This position will suit a transport planner with at least 4 years' experience working on residential and commercial projects in London.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in the following:
* Being involved in the successful completion of Transport Assessments, Transport Statements and Travel Plans
* Using junction modelling software e.g. ARCADY, PICADY and LinSig
* Supporting more senior members of the team
* Any use of AutoCAD is advantageous, though not essential
* Applying design guidance such as Manual for Streets and DMRB
* Liaising with clients and stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a company at the forefront of the industry. Please call Shawn from Conrad Consulting for more information.