Senior/ Principal Transport Planner
£40,000- £50,000 (Permanent)
A Transport Planning consultancy based in Central London is looking to expand their current team by recruiting a Senior or Principal Transport Planner. You will be joining a consultancy that has recently worked on a range of private and public sector projects across London and the South East. The ideal candidate will have a degree in a relevant subject, together with having at least 5 years' experience.
• Knowledge of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and other technical notes
• Proficiency in ARCADY, PICADY and LinSig
• Previous experience working on private sector development projects
• Knowledge of AutoCAD is advantageous, though not essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication
This is a great opportunity to join a consultancy with a fantastic reputation within the industry. Please get in touch with Shawn from Conrad Consulting for more information.