Senior Transport Planner
£38,000 - £45,000 per annum + private healthcare (Permanent)
Do you have the ambition to work for one of the region's fastest growing transport planning and infrastructure consultancies? Take your career to the next level by reading on about this fantastic new Senior Transport Planner role at this company's brand new Bristol office!
On offer for you as the Senior Transport Planner:
* Starting salary up to £45,000 per annum, with regular reviews
* Private healthcare
* 25 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays
* Exposure to a diverse project portfolio
* Genuine career progression
* Investment in your professional development from the top level
As part of an organic growth plan, an excellent opportunity has been created for a skilled and ambitious Transport Planner to take on a pivotal role in this consultancy's new office located in the heart of Bristol.
The project portfolio is diverse, ranging from Masterplanning & Urban Design as well as the design and provision of Smart Cities, so this is a genuine chance to gain exposure to some exciting and complex infrastructure projects.
This is also the opportunity to work for an employer who are keen to invest in their staff. Their staff turnover is incredibly low, as people tend to stick around and are genuinely happy and proud to come into the office everyday. Wouldn't you want this for yourself?
Requirements of the Senior Transport Planner:
* Minimum four years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
* Relevant bachelor's degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Ideally a Master's degree, although not essential
* Knowledge of strategic planning
* Demonstrable experience in ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG
* Experience in the mentoring and development of junior staff
This is a genuine opportunity to join a rapidly-growing consultancy who are experiencing a fantastic period of growth across several crucial infrastructure sectors, so why not get involved by speaking to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 126136 for more information.