Senior Transport Planner
£40,000 - £50,000.00 per annum + benefits (Permanent)
Do you have the ambition to work for one of the UK's fastest growing transport planning and infrastructure consultancies?
Take your career to the next level by reading on about this fantastic new Senior Transport Planner role at this company's dynamic Bristol office!
As part of their ambitious growth plan, an excellent opportunity has been created for a skilled and ambitious Transport Planner to take on a pivotal role in this consultancy's growing office located in the heart of Bristol.
The project portfolio is highly diverse, ranging from Masterplanning & Urban Design as well as the design and provision of Smart Cities, so this is a genuine chance to gain exposure to an exciting and complex infrastructure projects.
Requirements of the Senior Transport Planner:
* Minimum four years' experience in a Transport Planning environment
* Relevant bachelor's degree in Transport Planning, Geography, Civil Engineering or similar
* Ideally a Master's degree, although not essential
* Knowledge of strategic planning
* Demonstrable experience in ARCADY/PICADY/LINSIG
* Chartered membership of CIHT, ICE, CILT or TPS
* Experience in the mentoring and development of junior staff
On offer for the Principal Transport Planner:
* Salary up to £50,000 per annum
* Exposure to a diverse project portfolio
* Genuine career progression
* Investment in your professional development
This is a genuine opportunity to join a market-leading, yet rapidly-growing consultancy who are experiencing a fantastic period of growth across several crucial infrastructure sectors, so why not get involved by speaking to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 126136.