Senior Transport Planner
£42,000 - £46,000 per annum (Permanent)
Healthy work-life balance, exciting project portfolio and genuine career progression…
Don't miss this unique opportunity!
If you are an experienced Senior Transport Planner looking to take the next step in your career within a global leading consultancy - we want to talk to you!
We are currently seeking a Transport Planner with a strong analytical background to join our clients skilled team in Bedford. Offering ideal location, major transport infrastructure projects and flexible working this is a unique opening.
Requirements of the Senior Transport Planner:
* Good knowledge of all transport modelling related software packages
* Technical writing ability
* Proven experience in a number of transport planning and modelling areas
* Excellent time management, organisational skills in order to manage project deadlines
* Ability to mentor graduates and junior colleagues
* Ideally chartered professional or working towards membership, such as CIHT, TPS, CILT or ICE
* Master's degree in PhD Transport Planning - desirable but not essential
On offer for the Senior Transport Planner:
* Salary up to £42-46k
* Private medical insurance
* Annually paid professional membership fee
* Flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle including flexible working
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Genuine career progression
If you would like further details on this fantastic new role, speak to Graham Ventham today on 01728 726 120.