Senior Revit Technician
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
South East London, London
We're working with a highly reputable, talented consultancy providing structural, civil and highway services. Due to a busy portfolio, the client is keen to expand their team, taking on a Senior Revit Technician to help lead a team of design engineers.
In a lead role with this company, you should expect to manage a varied mixe of projects across all disciplines (small to much larger). My client is looking for a highly-motivated, and organised individual whose background will see them perform exceedingly well.
Projects: Residential, Retail, Commercial, Refurbishments, High-end build and so on…
You'll be providing assistance in delivering projects to the highest quality, to strict deadlines whilst reporting back to the project manager.
We're looking for an experienced structural technician, who has extensive knowledge of Revit structures within buildings. Comprehensive knowledge of other design packages include AutoCAD, and Navisworks. Dynamo and BIM 350 is desirable.
* HNC/HND qualified, (engineering degree advantageous)
* Revit , AutoCAD and Navisworks on design/construction projects
* BIM L2 experience
* Organised and able to work to tight deadlines
* Lead technical engineer for buildings division
* Developing Revit templates, discussing these with other professionals across different disciplines
* Implement Level 1 and 2 BIM designs into projects
* Experienced working within a small team of BIM technicians to produce drawings and packages
* Liaising with both internal and external engineers to produce design documents
We're looking for someone with a flexible attitude to work who can confidently lead a team. You'll be a Senior figure so comprehensive knowledge and understanding of various design software is crucial.
Please contact Graham Ventham for more information about the role.