£45,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Brighouse, West Yorkshire
PRINCIPAL STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
£45,000 - £55,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
A design consultancy located in the Brighouse are looking to appoint a Principal Structural Engineer. A unique opportunity has arisen to work with one of the UK's leading awards winning Structural, Civil Engineers, specialising in the design and delivery of high-quality buildings. The role would be to assume responsibilities as a 'number 2' to the associate director- and will include assisting to plan, organise and manage all aspects of Structural engineering projects within agreed resource, budgetary and time constraints.
They are seeking a Principal Structural Engineer with demonstrable technical experience. You will ideally be a Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer with a proven track record of successful delivery of design projects from concept to completion. Credibility, competence, and technical excellence are a given as the role requires close working with our internal and external clients, industry stakeholders and other consultants to develop robust design solutions through collaborative and proactive management of client demands.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Degree-qualified Civil/Structural Engineer
* Chartered Civil/Structural Engineer
* Proven post graduate design experience in structural engineering building projects
* Detailed working knowledge of design codes and standards relating to structural engineering such as Eurocodes
* Proven track record in design delivery with specific experience of; steel, reinforced concrete, masonry, and timber designs from concept to detailed delivery, foundation design and structural analysis, construction delivery
* Detailed working knowledge and experience of 2D & 3D analytical packages such as, but not limited to, Robot, Tekla and Tedds.
* Knowledge of construction implementation with proven site experience and an understanding of buildability
* Proven track record in delivering technically excellent design projects on time, to budget and to the required levels of quality.
* Sound commercial understanding of the consultancy business
* A natural curiosity for developing innovative and cost-effective solutions for our clients
* Ability to develop, motivate and mentor our growing team
* Proven record of developing client relationships and winning new consultancy work
* Driving Licence (desirable)
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting or call on 02038542961