Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £48,000 per annum (Permanent)
Conrad Consulting is working with a medium sized consultancy who provide engineering services across public and private sectors both across the UK and internationally.
They are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the team in their Ipswich office to work on a range of projects including residential, commercial and rail projects.
* A degree in civil of structural engineering,
* A Chartered Engineer (MIStructE or MICE) or near Chartered,
* A technically excellent engineer, with established skills and delivery capability,
* Ability to lead from the front and be able to work with and mobilise a wide range of personalities,
* Capable of managing projects,
* Ability to listen and communicate with client and technical teams and adjust/interpret the message as appropriate,
* Able to manage client relationships for extended and repeat business opportunities,
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.