Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join the team in their Bury St Edmunds office.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for preparing structural design calculations, running their own projects including managing the costs & revenues, and attending design / site meetings.
* Must be degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering,
* Ideally be a Chartered Engineer (MICE / MIStructE),
* Client facing experience,
* Able to train, direct & mentor junior Engineers & Technicians,
* Willing to take on the role of internal Project Coordinator when necessary,
* Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.