Senior Structural Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a highly successful, design led structural and civil engineering firm whose workload includes schemes in countries all over the world. Their excellent reputation for project completion to the highest standard has sustained them during this challenging time and it is a mark of their success that they have been able to secure major projects with a pipeline of work guaranteed for at least the next 18 months.
They have an opening in their Manchester office for a Senior Structural Engineer to work in a stimulating environment, which will bring with it the opportunity to explore new technology.
Candidates will have sound structural engineering experience and will be responsible for specialist structural engineering projects across a wide sector and in commercial, health and retail.
You will join a team comprising people from a range of backgrounds including engineering, architectural and contracting.
* Provide technical advice on a range of buildings structures projects,
* Carry out structural surveys of building/desk studies,
* Deliver engineering services on refurbishment schemes,
* Working closely with structural engineering team on retained façade schemes,
* Provide all aspects of design from concept to completion, ensuring compliance with British Standards and EuroCodes,
* Provide specifications and reports in line with design and construction timeframes.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be Chartered - either IstructE or ICE.
Our client is looking for an engineer who has an engineering qualification with at least 5 years' experience and a portfolio of successful project delivery.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will have a flexible approach to your work, high level of competency and ability to rise to a challenge.
For further information regarding this unique role, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120