Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a reputable multidisciplinary consultancy who offer a wide range of engineering services. They have an exciting opening for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to join their office in Central London to become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: This firm covers a wide range of building structures including retail, residential including, refurbishments, high-end new builds and alterations to listed buildings, plus more. They design in all materials including steel frame, concrete, timber and glass.
They are looking for an engineer who will be able to join them immediately and hit the ground running.
* A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
* Ideally a Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer,
* Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
* Must be able to do calculations by hand without needing to rely on a computer,
* Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
* The ability to produce hand drawn sketches desirable but not essential.
This is a great opportunity for a driven Structural Engineer who's passionate about design to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will also be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package. To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.