Senior Structural Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
One of our key clients, a high-profile global engineering firm, is currently seeking a motivated & experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their London team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for the design of technically challenging and interesting projects and will possess experience of liaising with clients and other professionals.
At Senior level you will be expected to have achieved Chartered status and will lead and mentor more junior engineers, ensuring the good quality delivery of work.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience,
* Experienced in structural steelwork design, with extensive knowledge on design codes and software,
* Take the lead on a number of projects,
* Excellent and concise communicator,
* High level of design and technical skill,
* Able to assist more junior team members,
* Good financial understanding of each project, with strong business sense,
* Ability to produce tender designs.
Client meetings will fall within your remit and you should have the ability to deliver technical aspects of a project clearly and concisely in these meetings.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Engineer with a passion for building structures design to join an award-winning firm.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.