Senior Structural Engineer (contract)
£35.00 - £40.00 per hour (Contract)
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise.
They currently have an urgent requirement for a Senior Structural Design Engineer to join them on a full-time rolling contract basis in their London office.
Projects: Educational, Healthcare, Aviation, Residential, Hotel, Commercial, High-Rise and more.
Requirements & Duties:
* Hold a degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
* Graduate member of IStructE or ICE preferred
* Detailed design & design checking
* Carrying out site visits & inspections
* Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants
* Project programming & monitoring
* Proficient in Strand 7 analysis
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Senior Structural Design Engineer to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on a complex & iconic project.
The successful Engineer will be responsible for the accuracy & quality of work produced as well as the progression of projects, their profitability & the satisfaction of clients.
There is the potential for this role to become permanent for the right candidate.
If you'd like to apply for this Senior Structural Design Engineer vacancy, please send a CV to Graham Ventham.