Senior Structural Engineer
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum (Permanent)
Have recent events found you considering a new and exciting opportunity? Would you welcome the chance to find a role you can make your own?
If so, then this could be the role for you.
Our clients engineering team are looking for Senior Structural Engineer to join them in their office which is situated in Dover. The ideal candidate will be the first engineer to hold this senior position and this will therefore offer the perfect opportunity to make your mark and be at the forefront of this emerging team.
With this opportunity you will help to deliver projects as part of a highly-collaborative team and enjoy a happy work-life balance where flexibility is encouraged and supported by senior management. The ideal candidate will have proven strength in undertaking structural design and assessment in one or more of the following disciplines: Maritime, Highways or Building Structures.
* Preparing and reviewing designs, contract documents, specifications and drawings for the construction of civil & structural engineering works which are to be carried out by contractors,
* Preparing technical guidance for the wider business to ensure safe ongoing use of the Port's assets,
* Managing the company structural inspection regime.
* CengMICE, CengMIStructE or equivalent,
* Thorough background of undertaking structural designs (Highway and/or Maritime structures) to relevant codes, and preparing guidance,
* Effective communication of structural concepts to technical and non-technical audiences,
* Understanding of CDM regulations.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
* A starting salary of up to £60,000 per annum DOE,
* Generous contributory pension scheme
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Private healthcare
* An engaging variety of work on an array of structural forms and materials.
The successful candidate will be given support from a highly professional team and full training and development programmes are available to match individual needs and aspirations.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for then please send your CV to Graham Ventham.