Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £48,000 per annum (Permanent)
Are you a talented and ambitious Structural Engineer who is looking for their next challenge? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and they are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them in their office in Hatfield on a full-time permanent basis to deal with an influx of projects. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience of running their own projects.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
* A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
* A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MIEI) or working towards Chartered status,
* A significant amount of experience managing the whole preliminary design process of projects,
* Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts,
* Previous experience working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
* Experience working with all common construction materials,
* Excellent client facing and some business development skills,
* Excellent knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S,
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Structural Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.