Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £48,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Our client is a medium sized, established practice and they are looking to make a strategic appointment in their structures team.
Conveniently located on the outskirts of Watford, they can offer the successful Senior Structural Engineer the opportunity to manage and lead buildings structures schemes from day-one.
* Hold a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Structural Engineering
* Must be a Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer (MICE or MIStructE)
* Experience running both refurbishment & new build projects using all main materials
* Experience mentoring junior Engineers
* Experience monitoring project costs
Excellent client relationships skills are vital, as part of your role will be to win new business and ensure repeat from existing.
Good people management is also required, as you will oversee a small team and assist with their progression.
Your experience should include a broad range of buildings structures projects across a wide sector base, ideally in and around the Hertfordshire area.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Chartered engineer to join a thriving business where you will be offered excellent long term career prospects. They are willing to receive CVs from engineers who are not Chartered but you should be working towards this.
Please contact Graham Ventham for further information on 01728 726120.