Senior Structural Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Permanent)
City of London
Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for a Senior Structural Engineer to join the structures team in their central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
You will join a team who work on major prestigious projects and this opportunity will therefore enable you to advance your career whilst achieving personal growth and development.
* Promote the company to existing and prospective clients.
* Establish new clients,
* Liaise with clients in conjunction with Associate Directors and Associates,
* Ensuring client requirements are clearly understood by all company personnel involved in projects,
* Identifying changes in client requirements as may occur during the course of a project and effect the subsequent design and documentation changes necessary to meet the new requirements,
* Active involvement in all projects under their direction, including project programming and monitoring,
* Assist with coordination and management of project team resource requirements with Associates,
* Design and design philosophy development in conjunction with Project Director,
* Preparation of preliminary designs (requires Director approval prior to issue),
* Design and design documentation reviews (design checking when required).
* Assist Project Director with fee proposal development.
* A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
* A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
* A minimum of 8 years' relevant engineering experience,
* A minimum of 5 years' structural design and design development experience,
* Good communication skills, both written and oral.
If you aspire to join a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors then this could be the role for you. There is the potential for the successful candidate to work for 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.