Senior Structural Engineer
£40,000 - £42,000 per annum (Permanent)
City of London
Are you a Chartered or near Chartered Structural Engineer looking to be part of a busy and successful growing team with around five years relevant post-graduate experience. The successful candidate will be given the fantastic opportunity of working for clients on a variety of projects spanning commercial, retail, education, and residential sectors.
About the company
The company are a well-established structural design consultancy whose client orientated approach has rewarded them with a busy and successful business, working across a variety of building sectors in the UK.
Role & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious structural engineer, keen to progress.
You will responsible for taking a lead on projects, supporting more junior engineers and collaboratively working alongside other experienced team members.
The scope of work covers a variety of new build and refurbishment projects and some experience of the following sectors would be beneficial:
·High-end private residential
·Refurbishment of Large/Small buildings
* BEng/MSc (or equivalent) Civil/Structural Engineering (First or 2:1)
* Chartered with ICE/IStructE or nearing chartership
* Ability to lead projects independently
* Experience of working in all main materials including Steel, Timber, Masonry and Concrete
* Experience of onsite surveys and report writing
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Ambitious with a drive to succeed and be part of a successful team
The benefits include a competitive salary, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an updated CV to Andrew Sparks