Senior/Principal Structural Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (Permanent)
Would you like the opportunity to join a thriving team of experts in an established practice?
My client is looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior/Principal Structural Engineer to join their practice in the outskirts of Cambridge. Established for over years, they can offer genuine career progression in a supportive, successful environment.
You will enjoy working on varied projects nationwide and internationally ranging from residential, commercial, and leisure.
* A degree in civil or structural engineering,
* Chartered Status is essential,
* At least 10 years' post qualification practical design experience working in a Building Structures Design Consultancy office,
* You must be self- motivated with excellent communication skills,
* Ability to interact confidently with clients, architects and contractors,
* Experience using design packages such as Tedds, as well as experience in Autocad LT 2d,
* A good working knowledge of both British Standards and Eurocodes.
This position includes potential for future promotion within the practice and the ideal candidate should therefore be ambitious and keen to progress.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to Graham Ventham.