Senior Structural Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
Are you a Senior Structural Engineer looking to work on outstanding and innovative projects? Do you want to work for an award-winning, industry-leading company?
A leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their new office in Birmingham.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be working on a diverse workload of Building Structure projects across industry sectors including commercial, residential, leisure, retail, heritage, education and more. The team will be working closely with the London office on some of London's most exciting Building Structure projects with budgets of £300m+.
You will be working alongside Chartered Engineers on detailed analysis and design, design checking, and performing site visits and assist with coordination and management of project team resources in conjunction with Senior Engineers and Associates. You have the ability to win work and promote the company and its values potential clients and assist with project cost management, fee negotiations, project invoicing and assist with training junior engineers and technicians where needed.
What is on offer for you as the new Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Opportunity to work on industry-leading projects
* Genuine career progression
* Diverse range of work
* Support towards Chartership
What you will offer as the new Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
* 5+ Years' experience as a Structural Engineer
* Chartered or at least working towards Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Strong experience in working on all types of building structures
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127.