Senior Civil Engineer
£40,000 - £48,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is looking to appoint a Senior Civil Design Engineer to their Stirling office on a permanent basis.
Projects: Development Infrastructure covering residential, healthcare, education, transport and more.
* You will be degree qualified in Civil Engineering or related discipline
* Experience delivering roads/drainage design schemes in the UK
* Strong knowledge of relevant section agreements
* Willingness to tackle a range of responsibilities in the office such as mentoring Graduate Engineers
* Ability to use WinDes and ideally Civil 3D or similar.
* £40,000 - £48,000 (depending on experience)
* 30 days annual leave
* Great pension contribution
* Flexible working
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare voucher scheme
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Civil & Structural recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you please get in touch with Iain to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.