Senior Civil Engineer
£40,000.00 - £45,000.00 per annum + plus flexible working and bonus (Permanent)
Do you have the ambition to work for a truly market-leading independent multi-discipline? Does your current role offer you enough flexibility in terms of a work-life balance? Right now, this excellent consultancy can offer all of the above, as well as the chance to work on some of the region's most high-profile infrastructure projects from their regional design office in Taunton.
This is a genuine opportunity to join forces with one of the UK's most prominent independently-owned multi-discipline consultancies, taking your career as a Civil Engineer to the next level as part of a highly-reputable team.
On offer for you as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Competitive industry salary of up to £45,000
* Performance-related annual bonus
* Pension matched up to 7% employer contribution
* Opportunity to buy and sell additional holiday
* Annual professional subscriptions paid
Current projects include major retail developments on behalf of the likes of Amazon, John Lewis and BMW, as well as local authority projects and other major mixed-use developments regularly in excess of £50m.
If at this stage in your career, your ambition it to become a chartered Civil Engineer, this is the right company to join as they will support you every step of the way. They have a fantastic relationship with the ICE as well as long-standing relationships with local architects and major contractors.
What you'll bring as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Four years' experience in highways, external works and drainage design
* Experience in the preparation drawings and paperwork on Section 38, 278 & 104 adoption procedures
* Ideally, a working knowledge of Flood Risk Assessments as well as Utilities Planning
* Knowledge of Windes Microdrainage and AutoCAD
The new role offers a motivated and ambitious Civil Engineer opportunity to work with a well-established and highly-reputable consultancy, who can offer fantastic technical support and an excellent career path, so get in touch with Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 in order to discuss in more detail.