Senior Civil Engineer
£42,000.00 - £49,000.00 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
As a Senior Civil Engineer are you receiving the following benefits?:
* Salary of up to £49,000 per annum (commensurate with experience)
* 32 Days annual leave (including bank holidays) plus 1 additional day every 2 years of service (to a maximum of 5 additional annual days). You also have the option to buy 5 additional days holiday per year.
* Flexible working hours for a healthy work/life balance
* Modern office with excellent transport links and free parking.
* Excellent staff training and career progression
* Company pension contribution matched up to 5% of annual salary
* Childcare voucher scheme and flexible arrangements for Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
* Staff discount scheme with savings, discounts, cashback and offers available for use at over 350 retailers. Valid for use in supermarkets, high street retailers, travel companies, days out and online purchases.
* Focus of staff well-being with fresh fruit and refreshments provided free of charge, yoga and meditation sessions, free use of local tennis courts, 5-side football and a running club.
* Active social calendar of charity dress-down days, indoor and outdoor tournaments, awards evenings plus summer and Christmas events.
* Cycle to work scheme
You will receive the above benefits as the new Senior Civil Engineer, working with the Civil Engineering team on drainage design schemes across multiple sectors such as Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Residential and more.
The company has built a fantastic reputation with their clients over the years, proudly contributing to the successful delivery of some of the UK's most prestigious developments. This is a forward-thinking company that is setting future standards in how to look after its employees and therefore has featured in 'Building Magazines Top 50 UK Employers Guide'.
As the new Senior Civil Engineer, you will be working with the Civil Engineering team in Newark, Nottinghamshire and will be managing project budgets, production of structural designs across multiple sectors such as Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Residential and more. You will also be liaising with clients, contractor and consultants, exploring opportunities for acquiring new client as well as helping more junior members of staff on the team.
As the new Senior Civil Engineer you will be:
* Qualified at Degree or Masters level in Civil or Structural engineering
* Hold at least 4 years' experience in a similar role
* Showing proven knowledge and ability of carrying out S38 and S278 agreements.
* Experienced with strategic and detailed drainage design (S104/S98)
* Proficient with AutoCAD, Microdrainage and PDS.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to work at this vibrant and innovative company then speak to Terry Jeffs at Conrad Consulting on 01728 726127 for more information on this exciting role.