Senior Civil Engineer
£50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
One of our key clients currently has an opening for a knowledgeable & versatile Senior Civil Engineer to join their Norwich office on a full-time permanent basis. Our client is an award-winning civil & structural engineering design firm with multiple offices across the South of England, and they need an experienced Senior Civil Engineer to come in & work on a range of projects including schools, large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions & highways.
Projects: Educational, Residential, Regeneration, Highways & Drainage
Location: This Senior Civil Engineer position is based in the firm's Norwich office, which is located in the busy city centre only a 10-minute walk from the train station.
* Hold a degree in Civil Engineering,
* Have a minimum of 5 years' post-graduation experience,
* Ideally have experience working on housing estates, schools, large regeneration projects, sewer diversions & highways,
* Be familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements,
* Be proficient with AutoCAD, Microdrainage (WinDes) & PDS.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential. If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Civil Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.