SENIOR/ASSOCIATE CIVIL ENGINEER (INFRASTRUCTURE)
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum (Permanent)
senior/associate civil engineer (infrastructure)
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
A company are looking to recruit a Senior/Associate Infrastructure engineer to be based in their Manchester office and manage a team of engineers and technicians delivering on a diverse range of exciting projects in the UK. If you are ready to further your career and take on greater responsibility, this role offers fantastic opportunities to take on management roles for large multi-disciplinary projects.
Your day-to-day duties will be to deliver outstanding technical design for infrastructure projects around the UK. You will be working on residential, commercial, and industrial schemes, ranging from a few units to 150 +. The ideal candidate will have around 10 years of experience in another consultancy and should be proficient with Microdrainage and PDS design software.
This Will Encompass:
* Managing the delivery of multidisciplinary projects, balancing demands, and priorities, whilst reviewing civil infrastructure design, from project proposition through to construction. Plan project resources and finances and monitor job financial performance.
* The management of technical staff, with responsibility for planning team workload, as well as assisting and mentoring staff where needed, and developing more junior team members.
* Preparing and reviewing technical reports, specification, and schedules.
* Applying customer focus you will be part of the work winning team securing the groups project pipeline.
They Are Looking For:
* Strong technical background in infrastructure design, with a demonstrable track record of leading a technical specialism in a core infrastructure discipline (Highways, Utilities or Sustainable Drainage).
* Experience of successful multidisciplinary project delivery; demonstrating both the ability to manage and motivate the team, as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
* A willingness to travel, and desire to lead continuous quality improvement in our work.
* Experience in AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage.
* A Member of a relevant professional institution.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then speak to Andrew Sparks at Conrad Consulting or call on 02038542961