Senior Civil Engineer
£45,000.00 - £55,000.00 per annum + plus bonus and 9% pension (Permanent)
Are you a skilled Civil Engineer with a passion for Infrastructure design? Does your current role offer you the sense of autonomy often lacking in larger companies? This is a genuine opportunity to be rewarded, whilst having the responsibility of running your own high-profile jobs so read on for the benefits of this fantastic new role.
This highly reputable and innovative multi-discipline consultancy has an outstanding history of sustainable design. Due to continued growth and a healthy project portfolio, an exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Civil Engineer to join the team and progress their career at their busy design office located in Ashford, Kent.
On offer for you as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Salary up to £55,000 per annum
* Flexible working hours considered
* Bonus structure
* Up to 9% employer pension contribution - very competitive
Among the benefits on offer are a pension contribution matched up to 9%, flexible working hours and also a generous profit share scheme to ensure that staff are rightly rewarded for the company's performance.
This successful practice has a great reputation for nurturing engineering talent as well as supporting staff in their professional development. With the guidance of a strong and technically astute Directorship, the Senior Civil Engineer will find them selves in a unique position - having input into the development of the practice as well as sharing knowledge with junior members of the team.
Your clients will range from major residential developers, to high profile retail and commercial clients, so experience in a range of sectors will be crucial to your continued success in this role. The diverse workload is of the many attractions on offer for this role, so if this is what you are missing in your current role, why not get in touch today?
What you will bring as the new Senior Civil Engineer:
* Four years' Infrastructure design experience within a Civil Engineering consultancy or local authority environment
* Relevant software experience including Windes MicroDrainage and AutoCAD
* Proven track record of producing high quality Flood Risk Assessments
* High level of technical Civil Engineering knowledge across a variety of sectors
* Demonstrable experience of successful project delivery
This is a great opportunity to drive your career forward, so speak to Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting today on 01728 726136 for more information on this fantastic new career-defining role.