Senior Infrastructure Engineer
£44,000 - £48,000 per annum (Permanent)
Our client is a national name in engineering excellence whose expanding workload, following a number of successful project wins, means they have a great opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure engineer in their Watford office. The team focus on sustainable development solutions and work on some of the most high profile schemes in the country.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will have significant roads and drainage design experience in commercial, retail, industrial and housing sectors.
Their office is conveniently located near the local rail station, and has easy access to major motorway systems.
* Civil engineering degree with desire to gain ICE chartered or incorporated status,
* A minimum of 5 years' UK experience,
* Previous experience working on highways and drainage design schemes from pre-planning to construction stage,
* Previous experience in external works and flood risk at all stages,
* Private sector experience,
* Working knowledge of PDS / Civils 3D, Microdrainage, AutoCAD and AutoTrack,
* Proven report writing (FRA, drainage strategy, specification etc) and communication skills will be required,
* Ability to work as part of a team.
The team needs a strong communicator who will be happing in a client facing role, but who can also represent our client at third party meetings.
The successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer will ultimately be responsible for taking on their own project workload which, in turn, will offer excellent career progression.
If you would like to be considered for this permanent role within a fast expanding workforce please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.